Our project experience includes establishment of efficient and safe loading/unloading and pick-up/dropoff arrangements as well as an effective circulating system within the parking lots. ISL also introduced, designed and constructed the first back-in angle parking in the Lower Mainland (along Columbia Street, New Westminster)
- Development of innovative solutions to satisfy parking needs within constraints.
- Reviewing and updating parking policies and bylaws.
- Coordination and analysis of private and on-street parking demand surveys.
- Parking inventory and planning strategy development.
- Review of municipal bylaw requirements on the number of parking stalls, stall dimensions and aisle lane width as well as loading/unloading arrangement.
- Parking demand analysis including shared parking consideration for mixed-use developments.
- Development of feasible and cost-effective Transportation Demand Management (TDM) measures.
- Functional design of parking facilities including stall layout, circulation, access and signage.
- Financial Analysis.