For all your groundwater needs
ISL’s hydrogeology team can deliver practical strategies to solve a variety of groundwater related issues.
Our comprehensive experience throughout Western Canada provides our team with an integrated approach to developing solutions based on our regional hydrogeological knowledge as well as understanding each applicable regulatory framework.
Depending on a client’s needs, our hydrogeology team can collaborate with ISL’s in-house municipal, water resources, water wastewater, transportation, land use planning, landscape architecture, structural—buildings, structural—bridges and environmental services teams to quickly and efficiently solve any problem.
Our Services Areas:
- Groundwater exploration, monitoring and production well program management, execution and data analysis,
- Aquifer testing program management, execution and data analysis
- Groundwater quantity and quality characterization
- Operational monitoring and reporting
- Groundwater licensing
- Local and regional hydrogeological studies
- Well rehabilitation
- Groundwater monitoring network design, installation and sampling
- Capture zone and wellhead protection planning
- Well network optimization
- Groundwater and surface water management planning
- Disposal assessments
- Dewatering analysis
- Surface water – groundwater interaction assessments
- Injection and artificial groundwater recharge studies