JOIN THE TEAM
Fun Work Environment
Work on Award Winning Projects
Annual Staff Development Seminar
Flexible Work Schedules
Lifestyle Options Program
Active Social Committees
Health and Wellness Initiatives
Conference and Training Opportunities
Ready To Make an Impact?
Our exceptional people are the most important part of our company. We value the contributions our people make to our clients’ and company’s shared success. We welcome you to become a part of our team and discover a career in a culture of collaboration, innovation, hard work and fun!
Making an Impact
Municipal / Water Resources EngineerCalgary, Alberta
- If you are registered as a Professional Engineer in Canada, have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering and a minimum of 10 years of related project experience in Municipal Engineering, we want to hear from you!
Senior Transportation EngineerCalgary, Alberta
- Are you a Senior Transportation Engineer who enjoys crafting creative solutions to manage the evolving transportation challenges of our clients? Do you enjoy the role of mentor and take pride in team success? Do you have strong business development and project management skills?
Senior Transportation InspectorCalgary, Alberta
- If you have a passion to address the evolving transportation needs of our clients, we won’t hold you back! Crafting creative solutions to transportation construction problems and supporting our municipal and provincial client needs to manage their evolving transportation challenges, the Senior Transportation Inspector will support the team to advance the Transportation Construction and Design discipline at ISL.
Junior Structural TechnologistCalgary, Alberta
- Are you a Junior Structural Technologist who defines success as “a happy client”? Are you interested in working on a diverse range of projects where no two days are the same? Are you a hard worker, ready to assume responsibility, and have fun at the same time?
Senior Transportation DesignerCalgary, Alberta
- If you have a passion to address the evolving transportation needs of our clients, we won’t hold you back! Crafting creative solutions to transportation problems and supporting our municipal and provincial client needs to manage their evolving transportation challenges, the Senior Transportation Designer will support the team to advance the Transportation Design discipline at ISL. From the design process and mentoring to relationships and professional development, this role ensures that no two days are the same.
Intermediate Bridge EngineerEdmonton, Alberta
- Are you an engineer who can balance design calculations with construction realities? Do you have a passion for bridges? Are you looking for a collaborative team who likes to work hard and play hard together?
Senior Engineering Technologist, MunicipalEdmonton, Alberta
- Are you a Senior Engineering Technologist who can balance construction reality with design calculations? Are you a technical specialist who loves being a leader and the “go to” person on a design team? How about delivering multidisciplinary projects across Western Canada for our clients? If working on projects from inception to completion sounds exciting, we want to hear from you!
Planning and Development TechnicianEdmonton, Alberta
- Are you a professional and experienced Planning and Development Technician looking for your next new role? Do you enjoy providing superior customer service and conflict resolution?
Surveyor, Survey Crew Chief - Temporary Position (6 Months)Edmonton, Alberta
- Do you have at least 1 construction season of experience as a Survey Crew Chief? Does working with a diverse team of project managers, engineers, planners, and technologists to deliver excellent service to clients excite you? What about working on a variety of construction projects in the Edmonton area? If you like what you have just read, we want to hear from you!
Structural EngineerEdmonton, Alberta
- Are you a Structural Engineer who defines success as “a happy client”? Are you interested in working on a diverse range of projects where no two days are the same? Do you have concrete and steel design experience, a positive attitude and interested in working on multidisciplinary projects? If you have a strong desire to stay ahead of the curve and help to build a team, our newly formed, Edmonton based Buildings team wants to hear from you!
Engineering TechnologistLethbridge, Alberta
- Are you a Engineering Technologist looking to work on exciting project for a variety of clients? Are you hard working, detailed oriented, and like to play a role in excellent project delivery? Are you looking to grow your career through both work experience and fully paid training opportunities?
Office AdministratorLethbridge, Alberta
- Are you an enthusiastic, professional Administrator who loves to provide exceptional customer service? Do you have a strong work ethic, sense of humor, a willingness to learn, are self-motivated and a team player who can work on a variety of tasks simultaneously? If greeting visitors and making a great first impression is part of your DNA, then we would love to hear from you!
Archaeological Group Lead (Senior Archaeologist)British Columbia
- ISL has a new and exciting opportunity for a professional senior archaeologist to establish a heritage division within our Environmental Management Team. The successful candidate will play a key role in growing and developing ISL’s heritage services for our diverse clients’ project needs. They will also be responsible for leading a team which will support the Archaeology requirements for all our BC offices.
- ISL has a new and exciting opportunity for a consulting archaeologist to join a new emerging archaeological division within the established Environmental Management Team. The successful candidate will play a key role in assisting the growth and development of ISL’s new heritage service.
Municipal / Water Resources EngineerLower Mainland, BC
- If you are registered as a Professional Engineer in Canada, have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering and have senior project manager experience in Municipal Engineering, we want to hear from you!
Project ScientistLower Mainland, British Columbia
- Are you a Project Scientist with project management experience looking to join a growing team? Does the prospect of delivering applied environmental consulting services within the framework of a multi-disciplinary consulting firm excite you? Are you looking for rapid career advancement and leadership opportunities?
Intermediate Structural EngineerBurnaby, British Columbia
- Are you an Intermediate Structural Engineer who defines success as “delivering a project with positive community impact and a happy client”? Are you interested in working on multidisciplinary projects? If you have a strong desire to stay ahead of the curve and be part of a structural team, our Burnaby based Structures team wants to hear from you!
Landscape ArchitectBurnaby, British Columbia
- Specializing in urban revitalization, streetscapes, urban parks, green infrastructure, nature parks, trails, and ecological restoration projects, ISL’s Landscape Architecture team is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Landscape Architect to join our Burnaby office. The successful candidate will work in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment with the firm’s landscape architects on projects like these.
Civil Design TechnologistSaskatchewan
- If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge on a variety of municipal utility and road projects; ranging from conceptual design to construction services, look no further. We are looking to add a Southern Saskatchewan based Civil Design Technologist to join our experienced and talented team.
Structural Engineer, BuildingsWhitehorse, YT
- Are you a Structural Engineer interested in helping to creatively solve the problems that our clients pose? Does a variety of work such as sustainable builds, heritage sites and heavy timber excite you? How about living in one of the most beautiful parts of the country and a great work/life integration? If any of this enticed you, we want to hear from you!